So, If your here you must have some relevant reason to be looking for ASE info, it is after all a niche inside of a niche inside of a..... you get the picture. from the blurb....
The Anomalous Subsurface Environment is more than just robots and lasers – its clowns and dinosaurs, too! Levels 2 and 3 of the critically ignored gonzo megadungeon are finally available – with more classes, more tables, and more cruel and unusual ways to die deep beneath the surface of the post-apocalyptic Earth!
Blurb Here and you can order it while your there
- It says its for LabLord system and its cousins, well i use it for SWN, both for setting bits and the rooms, i find it pretty much perfect for that and now with higher level stuff, even better
- an add on for firearms rules thats not too powerful and lots of fun
- new classes, robot, scientist, Insect, Moktar (see not just a dungeon, lots of cool stuff
- 4 new wizards for evil or npc use
- Art that fits the setting and is a pleasure to look upon
- Tables, and more tables
- NPC adventuring parties already stated and flavored to cause mishef
- an underground circus, how much fun can that be for the kids
- new spells, always useful
- Super Science stuff, well you can play a scientist now
- magic items with that certain gonzo element
- printable maps on the website shortcut here so you can mark up all the places your pc's die
theres really a lot here, ive skimmed, it read it, made notes, and just looked at the art, i really cant see why you wouldn't want this for just one of those 13 reasons if not all of them. I know i will be getting a lot of use from this volume, so Pat, when do we expect ASE4-5?